Trade Terms and Conditions of Supply
Contact for Kong orders from The Canine Emporium:
Phone: 07956 525 169
Address: The Canine Emporium, 15 Meadow Park, Shebbear, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5QJ
- The minimum order is £25 (based on trade prices ex VAT)
How to set up a new account:
- Complete the Trade Application Form and read the Terms and Conditions
- Once your details have been verified, The Canine Emporium will provide you with a customer number.
- The Canine Emporium will email a KONG trade order form with your customer number on it. Please save a blank copy of this form for future orders.
How to place an order
- Email your order form to email@example.com or complete by hand and post to The Canine Emporium address above.
- Once we have your order, we’ll send an official invoice for payment which will give you the total to pay based on the total for goods plus delivery. Delivery cost will vary depending on the size and quantity of the items you have ordered.
- Once you have your invoice, payment is needed before the items can be despatched.
- Payment is made by BACS to:
- Lloyds Bank, Sort Code: 30.90.49 Account number: 57138968
- Please let us know when you have paid. As soon as The Canine Emporium can confirm receipt of payment, your order will be processed.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use place orders for KONG items from The Canine Emporium LTD. By ordering goods from The Canine Emporium LTD you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms. The supplier of the goods featured is The Canine Emporium LTD (“The Canine Emporium”, “we”, or “us”).
- You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone calls to and from The Canine Emporium may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes by e-mail, mail or telephone with relevant offers from The Canine Emporium. We may also contact you for market research purposes.
- Data Protection
- The Canine Emporium do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- Data collected by us is used to take and fulfil customer orders, administer and enhance the site and service, disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes and inform you of items we think may be of interest to you. Placing an order will automatically add you to our mailing list, however, you will always be given the option to opt-out of receiving these e-mails.
- Goods – Orders
- Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full.
- A contract is formed between The Canine Emporium and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered. Until the goods are despatched the order may be cancelled. Exceptions apply to goods made to order, which cannot be cancelled once you have received e-mail confirmation that your order has been accepted. If you are ordering from outside the UK, our payment partner will convert your order into your relevant currency.
- All orders for products are subject to availability.
- Goods – Delivery
- We aim to despatch your order within 2 working days of payment. However, this may take longer during busy periods or holidays.
- Goods – Returns and Refunds
- Please quote your order number and contact details in all correspondence.
- Goods found to have been damaged on arrival should be returned immediately. You must inform us within two working days if the goods appear to have been damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. You will be reimbursed for postage and a full refund will be given.
- We would aim to refund or re-credit any monies owed within 30 days.
- Please inform us if the goods have not arrived after one month of dispatch. In the case of items sent via Royal Mail, claims can only be investigated 28 days after dispatch and must be made in writing within 40 days of dispatch.
- If you have decided against a purchase, you may return any item at your expense within 10 working days of receipt. If the item is returned in a new and unused condition, in the original packaging and packaged with care to ensure it is not damaged in transit, you will be issued with a refund for the item. However, the cost of posting the item to you will be deducted from the refund unless you paid a postage fee with the original order.
- If you would like to exchange an item it needs to be in a new and unused condition (including having the tags still attached) and packaged with care. It would need to be returned at your expense and we would require you to also cover the cost of sending the replacement.
- Returned items which are not in a new or unused condition will not be credited unless they are faulty. All products are sold on the basis that they are suitable for the use described by the manufacturer.
- Where a product has a security seal, a refund or exchange will not be given if the seal is broken.
- No returns or refunds can be given on any food products.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2000/2334/contents/made
- We accept all major credit and debit cards with the exception of American Express. The card must be registered to the address where your delivery is being shipped.
- We are unable to accept cards that are due to expire within the next 5 days. Card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are despatched once authorisation has been obtained. All payments made in our online shop are handled by a secure third party payment handling company and no credit card numbers are held in clear text on any website.
- The prices quoted are those ruling at the time of production. Due to circumstances beyond our control, prices may have to be altered, including any alterations to the rate of value added tax where applicable. The correct price will be shown on your invoice. All prices shown are cash prices in sterling. We reserve the right to accept or reject orders or to request part payment.
- Prices of goods displayed in and ordered through the website may differ from prices at live events and seminars.
- If you do have a complaint please write to The Canine Emporium, or phone 07956525169. We aim to deal with complaints speedily and sympathetically. All complaints are logged, investigated and replied to.
- © Copyright 2019 The Canine Emporium Ltd, company number 12152817. Registered address 15 Meadow Park, Shebbear, Beaworthy, Devon, EX21 5QJ – all rights reserved.